The WaysToHelp.org program is run by a California nonprofit called the Network for Social Responsibility (NSR). We rely on the generosity and support of hundreds of individuals, businesses and organizations. We gratefully acknowledge our many donors and supporters whose contributions make our work possible.
Please consider one of the following ways you can help support our work to engage, inspire and enable high school students to make a positive difference in the world:
You can make a secure online donation by clicking on the Donate Securely link below. It's safe and easy, and you'll receive an acknowledgment of your contribution from WaysToHelp.org in the mail.
A donation to WaysToHelp.org to commemorate significant events and people in your life is a thoughtful and meaningful way to express your good wishes. Make a donation in honor of a friend or a special event, or celebrate a birthday or special accomplishment by making a named gift. We will notify the honored person with a card acknowledging your gift.
WaysToHelp.org works with Car Program LLC to process our vehicle donations. They arrange a free vehicle pickup, sell the vehicle at auction, and distribute the net proceeds to WaysToHelp.org. By donating, you avoid the hassle of selling a used vehicle, help support WaysToHelp.org, and receive a receipt entitling you to declare the sale price of your vehicle as a tax deduction. When you're ready to donate, or want to learn more, simply call (800) 513-6560 or click here for a donation form.
Another way to help WaysToHelp.org is to donate supplies and other materials we use throughout the year. Items currently on our wish list include the following:
- Basic office supplies (e.g., paper, paper clips, post-its, pens, mechanical pencils, labels, stamps)
- Printer cartridges (Canon PIXMA MP 620)
- Notebook computers with DVD drives
Our volunteers are invaluable to us. From help around the office to networking in the community, there are many ways to contribute your talents and time at WaysToHelp.org. Here are just a few examples:
- Join WaysToHelp.org's Fundraising Committee and help plan special events.
- Help with grant writing and preparing proposals to foundations, government agencies and prospective corporate sponsors.
- Add to our school curriculum by researching, developing or writing about exciting ways students can help make a difference in their communities.
- Facilitate our ability to stay in touch with our audience(s) by helping us maintain our Twitter, Facebook and blog presences.
- Help with administrative tasks in the office, including answering phones, filing, data entry.
- Simply spread the word about us on Facebook (click here to become a Fan and then tell your friends).